- Super cute and mega fluffy - our handmade alpacas made from real alpaca wool are not only absolutely cute and super fluffy, but also a cuddly comforter, friend and learning aid. With these soft toys you can teach your children, grandchildren or nephews and nieces what sustainability, craftsmanship and biodiversity means, all while playing.
- Perfect gift - Whether you want to give a gift to yourself, a friend or your children, our alpacas are always a hit. The cheeky smile, the big eyes and the super fluffy fur practically invite you to fall in love with the little fur ball. Ideal for Easter, Christmas, birthday, name day or as a token of love.
- Sustainable Alpaca Breeders – We love alpacas over everything. Our alpaca fur comes from hand-picked alpaca and lama breeders, who have lived together with their animals for generations, high in the Andes Mountains.
- Social Responsibility - For each cuddly animal sold, we also donate a small part to the charity "Creating Water Foundation", which is engaged in Peru to get people clean drinking water and energy.
- Hypoallergenic - Alpaca wool is extremely smooth, extremely soft and light, unlike conventional wool, therefore it doesn’t itch and scratch against your skin. In addition, the alpaca wool does not contain any lanolin (like sheep’s wool does), and is hypoallergenic and therefore ideal for all people who suffer from a wool allergy.
Handmade Alpaca Soft Toy
Choose your Alpaca
Due to the Alpaca's being made with real Alpaca wool, we recommend handwash only for these toys to avoid any damage or change in material.